In-person worship has resumed. Please follow the guidelines listed below:
- remember to bring your “green service hymnal” -Lutheran Book of Worship and take it home with you.
- self administering the COVID-19 symptoms questionnaire prior to arriving at the church on Sunday morning. A copy has been attached to this email for reference or you can take the online version at https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/. You will be asked by a greeter to confirm that you are symptom free prior to entering the church.
- wearing a nonmedical mask for the entire service (unless you have a medical condition that prevents you from doing so).
- An usher will take you to your seat. This probably will not be where you normally sit but given the challenges of maintaining the required distance between each family and maximizing our capacity it is necessary.
- Please utilize the hand sanitization stations we have provided.
- Although there will be recorded music, current guidelines do not allow group singing. Please help us comply with this requirement.
- Pastor Norine will remind us of the changes to the communion protocol at the service. Members will stay in their seats until directed forward by our ushers. Please maintain your distance as you proceed to communion. Floor markers have been provided to assist you.
- In line with current health guidelines we will only be receiving wafers (no grape juice or wine will be distributed).
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands on the way towards the front for communion.
- To minimize contact, the communicant will pause two metres from Pastor, who says, “The body of Christ…” and the communicant responds “Amen”, before approaching to receive communion, then step aside, remove mask, eat wafer, reapply mask, re-sanitize hands and exit through the Sacristy.
- Please refrain from socializing prior to exiting so that we do not have lines forming or risk not maintaining the required safe distance between members.
Weekly videos of our services posted on YouTube:
- The VIDEO of the Oct 25th Service can be viewed HERE
- The TEXT of the October 25th service can be viewed HERE
- The VIDEO of the Oct 18th Service can be viewed HERE
- The TEXT of the October 18th service can be viewed HERE
- The VIDEO of the October 11th service can be viewed HERE
- The TEXT of the October 11th service can be viewed HERE
- The VIDEO of the October 4th service can be viewed HERE
- The TEXT of the October 4th service can be viewed HERE
For previous services Click Here.
- Paper copies of the Service Texts are available on request – leave message at the church office: 613-623-4562.
- We respond to all phone and email messages